sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2008

12 de Dezembro - Ídolos


Francis Albert Sinatra (Hoboken, Nova Jérsei, 12 de dezembro de 1915 — Los Angeles, 14 de maio de 1998) foi um cantor e ator americano.

Like the beat beat beat of the tom-tom
When the jungle shadows fall
Like the tick tick tock of the stately clock
As it stands against the wall

Like the drip drip drip of the raindrops
When the summer shower is through
So a voice within me keeps repeating you, you, you

Night and day, you are the one
Only you beneath the moon or under the sun
Whether near to me, or far
Its no matter darling where you are

I think of you

Marie Dionne Warwick (East Orange, Nova Jérsei, 12 de Dezembro de 1940) é uma cantora norte-americana. Ganhou fama como a intérprete preferida dos compositores Burt Bacharach e Hal David. Ambos a presentearam com uma série de hits, como "Walk On By" e "This Girl's in Love with You”, entre outros.

You looked inside my fantasies and made each one come true,
something no one else had ever found a way to do.
I've kept the mem'ries one by one, since you took me in;
and I know I'll never love this way again.

I know I'll never love this way again,
so I keep holdin' on before the good is gone.

I know I'll never love this way again,

hold on, hold on, hold on

Nenhum comentário: